Due to rapidly changing guidance, the Ardens COVID-19 template in EMIS has been updated.
In order to minimise the risk of our template becoming rapidly out-of-date it now advises sign-posting patients to the NHS 111 risk-assessment tool. This is an online tool that will establish what further action is required and is updated regularly. Users can record the outcome of this assessment using the template.
Resource Publisher sites will have already received this update automatically. If you are using Template Manager it is important that you download and install the latest version of the template as it may be a few weeks before you are due to receive your next automatic update from us. Please remember to archive the previous version.
You can download the latest version of this template using the Ardens-QMasters Portal link below:
Please see below instructions on downloading the template for Template Manager sites:
- Click the download link above to access the Arden-QMasters Portal.
- Enter you Practice name or National Code using the field provided.
- Click on the 'Download Latest Novel Coronavirus 2019-nCoV Template' link.
- Save the file to a secure location.
- Open your EMIS system and navigate to the Template Manager module.
- Ensure the Templates & Protocols tab is selected and select a suitable folder.
- Click on the Import button located on the EMIS Ribbon.
- Locate the file and click on Open.
- The template will now be imported to the select folder.
Please watch video below on how to download the template.