The following support video will guide you how to access and use the Coronavirus COVID-19 template on EMIS Web.
For a summary of all of our Coronavirus COVID-19 resources, please see here.
If you have Resource Publisher, you will have access to this already. If not, you can download this template from the Ardens Portal. This template is free to download and use by anyone.
- Click on the download link above to access the Ardens-QMasters Portal.
- Enter your Practice name or National Code using the field provided.
- Click on the Download COVID-19 Template link.
- Save the file to a secure location (do not open the file, this will only be recognised in EMIS Web).
- Open your EMIS system and navigate to the Template Manager module.
- Ensure the Templates & Protocols tab is selected and select a suitable folder.
- Click on the Import button located on the EMIS ribbon.
- Locate the file and click on Open.
- The template will now be imported to the selected folder.
To access the template:
Once imported the template can be searched for in either of the following ways:
- Click on the Run Template option within a consultation.
- Click on the Data using Template option outside of a consultation
Clicking on either of the options above will display the Template Picker screen. Search for the 'Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (Ardens-QMasters)' template using the search box provided or folder navigation pane. Select the template and click on OK.
The template has been broken down by pages on the left-hand side, navigate to the page required.
Complete the template using the required fields and ensure you save the information, using the Save Template option.