Download join.me App
The best way to connect to join.me is via the app.
- Access then following link to download - Click Here
- Click on the Download button and follow the onscreen instructions
- Open the download file and follow the set-up wizard
If you are unable to download the app, you can use your web browser to join a meeting (the Ardens team member will provide you with this link). Please note - using your web browser is often much slower than using the join.me app. If using your browser, we would recommend using Google Chrome rather than Internet Explorer.
Joining the Meeting
- Launch the join.me app
- Type in the code you have been given into the Join field and click on the green arrow
- You will then be asked to enter your name. Type your name in the field provided and click on the Join button.
Using the Join.me Tools
To connect to audio:
- For audio, click on the phone icon at the top, select 'call by phone' and dial in on the details displayed.
- If you're using the join.me app for your smartphone or tablet, the audio will connect automatically.
To use the Chat feature:
- Click on the speech bubble icon on the floating toolbar
- Use the chat field to type in your message and choose to send to 'All' or to a individual participant
To exit the meeting
- Click on the cross icon to the top of the screen
If you require any further assistance on the process above, please contact Ardens-QMasters support on: firstname.lastname@example.org