Ardens provides three packages which includes the following features for EMIS Web practices:
- Standardised clinical templates offering localised best practice guidance and SNOMED compliant coding of clinical data covering many clinical areas to save time during consultations and ensure all clinicians whether they are GPs, nurse practitioners, or paramedics are following the same national and local clinical guidelines. This includes multi-morbidity templates to assist with the management of complex patients with multiple medical conditions.
- COVID-19 resources including a reception triage template, remote consultation templates to help clinicians decide whether a patient requires a face-to-face consultation, future care planning solution that uploads all data to the Summary Care Record automatically, anticipatory prescribing template, death documentation template with cremation forms, and reports that enable monitoring activity of remote workers.
- Real-time coding alerts work alongside our templates to warn clinicians when an incorrect diagnostic clinical code has been used. These are updated as national guidance or coding requirements change.
- Patient Recall system to help manage recalls for bloods tests, hospital tests, injections and procedures, and long-term condition reviews. This includes a tracking system to ensure that recalls are not missed and automated reminders for reception when they are speaking to patients.
- Clinical safety alerts and reports based on MHRA and NICE guidance that are updated regularly as new guidance is published. Practices that have had CQC inspections often receive “outstanding” ratings for clinical safety when our alerts and searches are installed.
- Searches and reporting based on national requirements.
- Contains all features of the Starter package
- Plus Locally Commissioned Services module including templates and reporting to assist practices with recording data and complying with local contract specifications, with aggregate reporting to assist the CCG with monitoring performance and paying practices.
- Contains all features of the Starter and Pro package
- Plus Integrated links to local clinical pathways and guidelines accessible from within EMIS Web to allow quick access to these resources during consultations.
- Fully managed local referral forms (compatible with NHS e-Referrals) that auto-populate with relevant data from the clinical record. Forms are updated automatically to the latest version as they are published by the CCG.
Please click HERE for information on pricing.
To request a demonstration for any of the Ardens packages, please click HERE.