The following support article includes how to upload data to the COVID-19 area of the Services Dashboard.
Locating the Ardens COVID-19 Ardens Manager Report
Please check you have the most recent version of the 1.7 Ardens COVID-19 searches. To download the most recent Ardens searches, access the Ardens Portal (www.ardens.live/portal). Instructions on how to download can be accessed in the following support article.
To locate the Ardens Manager report, navigate to the Population Reporting module and select the Ardens Searches > 1.7 Ardens COVID-19 searches > Ardens Manager COVID Alerts Report folder.
Run and Export Data
1. Once you have located the report, right click on the report and select the option for Run.
2. Once the report has been run (today's date will display to the right of the report once run). Click on the View Results option on the EMIS ribbon.
3. Once the report has opened, click on the Export button.
4. Select the option for CSV and ensure the 'Exclude report header' option is unticked.
5. Save the report to an appropriate location.