The Chronic Disease (QOF) Recall System is a month of birth recall system designed to allow practices to streamline chronic disease management using fewer appointments by completing the review for multiple conditions at the same time.
This webinar will cover:
- Identifying patients for first and second recall
- How to code recalled patients appropriately
- Understand how to bespoke the recall system to work best for your practice
- Overriding birth month recall
- Ensuring new registration and new diagnosis patients do not get missed
- Discuss other useful searches available