The Ardens Diary Recall system allows practice staff to easily manage diary recalls for blood tests, injections, procedures and long-term condition interim reviews. It offers the following:
- A simple system for clinicians and administrators to set recall dates.
- Alerts for reception staff to remind them what tests are due when a patient books an appointment or speaks to a receptionist.
- Searches to plan future appointment requirements and identify patients due a recall.
This webinar will cover:
- How to enter diary dates using the dedicated Ardens Diary Recall Template and from within our existing standard templates.
- How to identify the patient is due a recall by our pop-up alerts.
- How to manage and recall patients using our suite of searches.
If you require any further assistance on the process above, please contact Ardens support on: firstname.lastname@example.org.