The following support article includes how to upload data to the Network Contract DES Dashboard for EMIS practices.
Please see the following 2-min video on how to upload the data:
Updating the Network DES Searches Folder
We recommend before carry out any work on the Network DES Searches, to check you have the most recent version of the searches.
Access the Ardens Portal to check and download - www.ardens.live/portal
For instructions to download, please see the following support article.
Run and Export Data
1. Access the Population Reporting module > Ardens Searches > 5.32 Network Contract DES (NCD) (2022-23) searches folder.
2. Right click on the "Ardens Manager Network Contract DES Report 2022-23" report and select Run.
3. Once the report has been run, right click on the report and select View Results.
4. Click on the Export button.
5. Then click on the CSV option and ensure the "Exclude report header" tick box is NOT ticked.
6. Save the report to a suitable location.
Pasting the Report into Ardens Manager
7. Open the saved CSV file from step 6.
8. Highlight all data in the CSV file by pressing CTRL + A on your keyboard.
9. With the data highlighted, press CTRL + C to copy all information.
10. Access Ardens Manager and click on the "Upload Network Contract DES Reports" upload button (found on the home page or by clicking on the task option). Please note - this task will be generated once a day and will not appear if already uploaded.
11. Click in the 'Click here and press.....' box and press CTRL + V on your keyboard to paste the copied information.
12. Once populated, click on the Import button.
Please note - you can upload your Network Contract DES data to Ardens Manager as many times as you like over time, but a maximum of once per a day. By updating your data frequently you can easily monitor your performance over time.
If you require any further assistance on the process above, please contact the Ardens Manager Support Team on: firstname.lastname@example.org