Ardens includes a large suite of searches and reports and we recommend spending some time exploring these so that you understand what is available for you to use. Please see the following support article for an overview of what is included.
This webinar will offer an overview of the new Ardens searches, including:
- COVID-19 searches including risk stratification searches to prioritise care for ‘high risk’ patients, and searches to identify eligible patient groups for the COVID-19 vaccination Enhanced Service.
- Network DES Contract searches to support practices in monitoring achievement for the PCN DES (including IIF, cancer screening, Structured Medication Reviews, and Care Homes).
- Data Quality searches to identify anomalies affecting payment for CQRS Flu and PPA claims.
- QOF Case Finding searches to help identify coding errors affecting reported chronic disease prevalence (QOF point achievement is mostly protected this year but income is still linked to prevalence).
- Ardens Searches Structure to help practices better understand the structure of our search folders, including guidance around how to best manage our search suite and a discussion around how we keep practices updated, including using the Ardens Portal.
Please see recording of the webinar below:
If you require any further assistance on the process above, please contact Ardens support on: email@example.com