The following webinar held on Tuesday 6th October, offers a summary of all of the resources available within Ardens to support practices and PCNs with the Network DES (including IIF targets).
The webinar includes:
- Enhanced Health in Care Homes (Ardens Care Home Template)
- Early Cancer Diagnosis (Ardens Fast Track Safety Netting Tools)
- Additional Roles Reimbursement Scheme (ARRS) (Ardens Social Prescribing, Structured Medication Review and Musculoskeletal template)
- Introduction of the Investment and Impact Fund (IIF) (Ardens IIF search suite, flu searches and protocol, and Learning Disability resources)
- Searches and reports that will assist with monitoring achievement and performance across all of these areas at both practice and PCN level
- Ardens Manager, our cloud-based analytics platform, enables PCNs to monitor performance of the Network DES for all member practices.