Please see summary below of changes to the Ardens Searches from 1st Feb. To download the most recent version of the Ardens Searches, access the Ardens Portal. Alternatively, you will be updated automatically in your next routine update.
1.3 Ardens Main Searches
- The 'Ardens COVID-19 searches' relocated into folder '1.7 Ardens COVID searches'.
1.5 Ardens Immunisation Searches
- The 'COVID vaccination searches' relocated into folder '1.7 Ardens COVID searches'.
1.7 Ardens COVID19 Searches *NEW*
This folder now brings together the following:
These have been updated in version 3.3 and the main changes are as follows:
- The addition of asylum seeker and homeless status in the ‘Date and type of first COVID vaccination’ report as shown below:
- The addition of optional searches within the Cohort 6 folder to identify those patients for whom eligibility is unclear (less severe asthmatics and those coded as 'moderate risk of complications from COVID19). Practice can use these searches if they wish.
- Addition of 2 searches in the Ardens Manager reports list. The first of these identifies Housebound patients who are in one of the eligible cohorts and who have not yet been vaccination. The second identifies patients under 50 years old who have had a vaccine but who do not appear to be in one of the eligible cohorts.
Ardens Manager COVID report
This report brings together the COVID remote monitoring, Long COVID and Miscellaneous COVID19 searches into an Ardens Manager report for upload to your dashboard. This dashboard replaces the former 'COVID19-Alerts' dashboard.
Clinically Extremely Vulnerable Patient Registers
A list of all those patients coded as 'High risk of complications from COVID19'
A register of all patients who have had the code 'Provision of advice, assessment or treatment delayed due to COVID19 pandemic' code added to their records to enable follow up as required.
COVID Remote Monitoring
These searches have been updated to include the newly available codes for putting patients onto the register for remote pulse oximetry monitoring. Please see this support article for more information. The searches in this folder also feed into the Ardens Manager COVID report.
Long COVID searches
These searches now contain the newly released codes. The searches in this folder also feed into the Ardens Manager COVID report.
Miscellaneous COVID19 searches
This suite contains a slimmed-down set of the searches previously within the Alerts - COVID19 suite and help you to identify incidence of COVID 19, amongst other things. The searches in this folder also feed into the Ardens Manager COVID report:
Patients who are CEV, BAME and COVID positive
This suite helps you to identify these patients and pulls them into a report.
5.1 Ardens Service Reports
- COVID-related searches have been relocated to folder 1.7 Ardens COVID19 Searches.
If you require any further assistance on the process above, please contact Ardens support on: firstname.lastname@example.org