The following support article includes how to upload Enhanced Service data for Long COVID and Weight Management to Ardens Manger.
Locating the Ardens Manger Report on EMIS Web
Please check you have the most recent version of the 5.3 Ardens Misc National Cntrct Reports search file. To download the most recent Ardens searches, access the Ardens Portal (www.ardens.live/portal). Instructions on how to download can be accessed in the following support article.
To locate the report, navigate to the Population Reporting module and select the Ardens Searches > 5.3 Misc National Cntrct Reports search file.
For Long COVID, select the Long COVID ES folder > Ardens Manager Long COVID report.
For Weight Management, select the Weight Management ES folder > Ardens Weight Management Enhanced Service Report.
Run and Export Data
1. Once you have located the report, for each individual report, right click on the report and select the option for Run.
2. Once the report has been run (today's date will display to the right of the report once run). Click on the View Results option on the EMIS ribbon.
3. Once the report has opened, click on the Export button.
4. Select the option for CSV and ensure the 'Exclude report header' option is unticked.
5. Save the report to an appropriate location.
Pasting the Report into Ardens Manager
6. Open the saved CSV file from step 6.
7. Highlight all data in the CSV file by pressing CTRL + A on your keyboard.
8. With the data highlighted, press CTRL + C on your keyboard to copy all information.
9. Access Ardens Manager and click on the "Upload Weight Management Reports" or “Upload Long COVID Reports” upload button (found on the home page or tasks option).
10. Click in the 'Click here and press...' box and press CTRL + V on your keyboard to paste the copied information.
11. Once populated, click on the Import button.
You can upload your Long COVID and Weight Management contract data to Ardens Manager as many times as you like (maximum once per a day). By uploading your data frequently, you will easily be able to monitor your performance over time.
If you require any further assistance on the process above, please contact the Ardens Manager Support Team on: firstname.lastname@example.org