The localised tagging protocol enables practice staff to view and record localised content in the standard Ardens templates. This support article is aimed at those practices that have enabled the localised tagging protocol to their existing current regular patients but would like to also apply this protocol to temporary patients.
Navigate to the Population Reporting module > Ardens Searches > 1.3 Ardens Admin Searches > Ardens tagging searches (for pro/plus content).
Please note - if you are unable to see this search folder, download the latest 1.3 Ardens Admin Searches via the Ardens Portal.
Run the 1. Patients to tag with initial batch tagging protocol search (Please note - this will not be your entire population as a majority of patients would of already had the tagging protocol applied).
Once run, ensure the search is selected and click on the Batch Add > Protocol options on the EMIS ribbon.
- Click the find icon located at the end of the Batch Add field.
- Search for the appropriate tagging protocol for your CCG by typing in “Tagging” and selecting the Tagging protocol that appears in the picking list (ignore the Registration Tagging protocol, this is automatically applied when new patients are registered on the system).
- Once located, select the protocol and click OK.
- Type in a Description (e.g. “Tagging protocol”).
- Click the find icon located at the end of the Search Population (included) field. Find the "1. Patients to tag with initial batch tagging protocol" search and click OK.
- Acknowledge the number of patients the Batch Data Manager will add the protocol to, if you are happy to go ahead, click OK.
- The Batch add protocol warning message will display. Click Add Batch if you are happy to continue. Once complete, this will add the protocol to each patient care record and localised content will be visible in the required Ardens templates.
Please note - if you have made a mistake on the batch add, you have 7 days to reverse this and this can be done via the Batch Data Manager area of the Population Reporting module.
For more information on localised content please see the following support article.