Our GP and ANP training is a 1 hour session focusing on resources relevant to the clinicians, delivered remotely or as a face to face session. Pharmacists may also find this session useful.
Prior to the training we recommend all practice staff to watch the 40-minute "Ardens Introduction" webinar - click here to access.
During the GP and ANP training the following content will be covered:
- Feedback and questions from the "Ardens Introduction" webinar - this is an opportunity for the clinicians to ask the Product Specialist any questions relating to the areas demonstrated in the webinar.
- Identifying and actioning the Ardens alerts - this includes the data quality and clinical safety warnings.
- Locating and using the Ardens Clinical Templates - how to access the Ardens clinical templates, how to use and discussion on the templates available ( a full list of the Ardens resources can be found here).
- Accessing the Ardens National Document Templates - how to access and launch the national document templates, how to save to a patient record and how to edit document to include items such as electronic signatures.
- Adding and identifying patient recalls - adding recalls such as blood tests, injections, procedures and long term conditions and how to identify and action in a patient record. Ardens provides two recall systems - Diary Recall System and the Month of Birth Recall System.
- Overview of the available Ardens Searches and Reports depending on time.