The Ardens EMIS GP and ANP training is a 1 hour session focusing on resources relevant to the clinicians, delivered remotely or as a face to face session. Practice Pharmacists may also find this session useful.
The training will cover the following content:
- Overview of the available Ardens resources and how to locate the resources within the clinical system.
- How to identify and action the Ardens Clinical Safety Alerts and Data Quality alerts.
- Discussion of the Ardens resources to support Chronic Disease Management, including the use of the Multi-Morbidity templates for patients presenting with multiple long-term conditions.
- To gain an understanding of the Ardens Care Planning resources and how best to use these to support the care of palliative care patients.
- How to accurately record patient death information and view details in the EOL audit report.
- How to add a recall and identify a recall is due for a patients requiring ad hoc bloods tests, procedures, investigations and follow-ups using the Ardens Diary Recall System.
- How to locate and run the Ardens Searches to identify outstanding work for national contracts, patients 'missing' from the practice disease registers and alerting to potential clinical safety issues.