Our Reception and Admin training is a 1 hour session focusing on resources relevant to the administration team, delivered remotely or as a face to face session.
Prior to the training we recommend all practice staff to watch the 40-minute "Ardens Introduction" webinar - click here to access.
During the Reception and Admin training the following content will be covered:
- Feedback and questions from the "Ardens Introduction" webinar - this is an opportunity for the nursing team to ask the Product Specialist any questions relating to the areas demonstrated in the webinars.
- Locating and using the Ardens Reception Templates - how to access the Ardens reception templates, how to use and discussion on the templates available ( a full list of the Ardens resources can be found here).
- Accessing and using the F12 Protocols - this includes the use of the Failed Telephone Encounter protocol.
- Accessing the Ardens National Document Templates - how to access and launch the national document templates, how to save to a patient record and how to edit document to include items such as electronic signatures.
- Discussion on how to identify and action the Ardens alerts - this includes data quality alerts, clinical safety warnings and recalls due for the patient.
Please note we can be flexible on the content delivered during the session. If there is a particular area you would like to focus on or would prefer an open Q+A session, please let the Training Administrator know at the point of booking training or the Product Specialist upon their arrival at your practice.
Online training for the Reception and Admin team can be found here.
For any queries relating to training, please contact email@example.com.