The Ardens EMIS Reception and Admin training is a 1 hour session focusing on resources relevant to the administration team, delivered remotely or as a face to face session.
The training will cover the following content:
- Discussion on the importance of coding and how this can be achieved accurately and consistently using the Ardens resources.
- How to locate and use the Ardens Reception Templates, identifying the use of these with common scenarios in a practice.
- Using the F12 function (protocol launcher) to record failed telephone encounters.
- Identifying when a patient is due a recall during the appointment booking process.
- Understanding the purpose of the Ardens Data Quality and Clinical Safety alerts and actions to take as an Admin team member.
- How to locate and use the pre-populated Ardens Document Templates.
- Overview of the available Admin searches and reports.
Please note we can be flexible on the content delivered during the session. If there is a particular area you would like to focus on or would prefer an open Q+A session, please let the Training Administrator know at the point of booking training or the Product Specialist upon their arrival at your practice.
Online training for the Reception and Admin team can be found here.
For any queries relating to training, please contact email@example.com.