Ardens has created reports that identify patients requiring miscellaneous reviews. These include:
- Atrial Fibrillation - CHA2DS2-VASc score required
- BP @ home - Hypertension patients with a latest BP >150/90
- Drugs of low clinical value: identifies those patients issued medication in the last 3 months of low clinical value, who may benefit from a review.
- DRUM reviews -identifies patients who have/have not had a drum review within a specified timeframe.
- Due medication review - medication reviews due in the next month, next fortnight and overdue.
- FeNO (AHSN) - patients who have had a FeNO test done in the last year.
- Hepatitis B Positive Mothers - identifies Hepatitis B positive pregnant or recently pregnant women.
- Interim Review (CKD & DM) - reviews for CKD patients and diabetic patients requiring a 6-monthly HbA1c.
- Pill Check - Patients requiring a pill check who have had a recent BP
- UTI antibiotics audits: reports on suspected UTIs in the last 3 months.
To locate the reports, access the Population Reporting module > Ardens Searches > 1.6 Ardens Miscellaneous Review Searches folder.
To run the searches and reports, right click on either the individual report or entire folder and select the Run option (alternatively select the report or folder and click the Run option on the EMIS Web ribbon).
To view the results a report, select the report and click on the View Results button on the ribbon (alternatively right click on the report and select the View Results option).
If you require any further assistance on the process above, please contact Ardens support on: firstname.lastname@example.org