Ardens has created reports that identify patients requiring miscellaneous reviews. These include:
- Atrial Fibrillation - CHA2DS2-VASc score required
- BP @ home - Hypertension patients with a latest BP >150/90
- Due medication review - medication reviews due in the next month, next fortnight and overdue.
- Interim Review (CKD & DM) - reviews for CKD patients and diabetic patients requiring a 6-monthly HbA1c.
- Mental Health - Review of care plans
- Pill Check - Patients requiring a pill check who have had a recent BP
- Rheumatoid Arthritis - Patients to contact for a RA review
To locate the reports, access the Population Reporting module > Ardens Searches > 1.6 Ardens Miscellaneous Review Searches folder.
To run the searches and reports, right click on either the individual report or entire folder and select the Run option (alternatively select the report or folder and click the Run option on the EMIS Web ribbon).
To view the results a report, select the report and click on the View Results button on the ribbon (alternatively right click on the report and select the View Results option).
If you require any further assistance on the process above, please contact Ardens support on: email@example.com