Ardens has created reports that identify stable patients who are suitable for a remote review. The following is currently included:
- Atrial Fibrillation - CHA2DS2-VASc score required
- Cancer - Cancer care reviews due
- Depression - Depression and interim review due
- Due medication review - medication reviews due in the next month, next fortnight and overdue.
- Heart Failure - Patients requiring annual review and medication adjustment
- Mental Health - Review of care plan
- Pill Check - Patients requiring a pill check who have had a recent BP
- Rheumatoid Arthritis - Annual Review
To locate the reports, access Population Reporting module > Ardens Searches > Ardens Miscellaneous Review Searches folder.
Each of these folders will include a Denominator Searches folder and relevant Report(s):
To run the reports, right click on either the individual report or entire folder and select the Run option (alternatively select the search or folder and click the Run option on the EMIS Web ribbon).
To view the results of the report once run, select the report and click on the View Results button on the ribbon (alternatively right click on the report and select the View Results option).
The Reports will provide you with a list of patients who have not had a review in this financial year, together with phone numbers and the date of their last review. Please note that if a patient has had a review at any point in the previous financial year they will still be identified. This is intentional so you may be doing an review less than a year after their previous review.
If you require any further assistance on the process above, please contact Ardens support on: firstname.lastname@example.org