The Ardens EMIS Practice Management training is a 1 hour session aimed at Practice Managers, Assistant Practice Managers, IT Managers, Clinical leads and Senior Admin (we also recommend the practice super user to attend).
Prior to training we recommend those attending to watch the Ardens Chronic Disease (month-of-birth) Recall System and Ardens Diary Recall System webinars to decide if this is to be introduced to the practice (further recall training is available).
The training will cover the following content:
- Discussion on how the Ardens resources are deployed and kept up to date.
- Overview of how practice staff access the Ardens resources from a patient record.
- Housekeeping EMIS Web to ensure resources that are no longer being used are deactivated.
- Discussion on the Ardens search structure and how to keep up to date with the latest versions.
- Overview of Ardens Manager, how to upload data and to gain an understanding of how to use the dashboards.
Please note we can be flexible on the content delivered during the session. If there is a particular area you would like to focus on or would prefer an open Q+A session, please let the Training Administrator know at the point of booking training or the Product Specialist upon their arrival at your practice or start of remote session.
For any queries relating to training, please contact email@example.com.