Ardens has created electronic versions of various COVID19 related documents. These documents are the current versions as advised by GOV.UK, which can be found at COVID-19 vaccination programme - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk). They include covering letters and consent forms for Covid-19 vaccination, as well as screening tools and a notification of infectious disease form.
The documents can be used within a patient record and will merge with details of the patient and the organisation where appropriate. They can be used in a single patient record, or as part of a mail merge from the Population Reporting module.
The available Covid-19 Letters and Forms include:
- Covid-19 Newcastle Screening Tool
- Covid-19 SELF REPORT Yorkshire Rehabilitation Screening Tool
- Covid-19 Vaccination Service – Record Form
- Covid-19 Yorkshire Rehabilitation Screening Tool
- GP All cause admission letter Covid-19
- Letter – COVID Recovery Clinic outcome template letter to own GP
- Letter to immunocompromised patients
- Letter to Patient Covid-19 Vaccination status
- Notification of infectious disease form
- PHE Covid-19 Covering letter for a Relative of a resident
- PHE Covid-19 Covering letter for a resident able to consent for themselves
- PHE Covid-19 Covering letter for consent form for Health Care Staff
- PHE Covid-19 Covering letter for consent form for Social Care Staff
- PHE Covid-19 Covering letter for the Attorney of a resident unable to consent for themselves
- PHE Covid-19 Vaccination Consent Form Care Home Resident Able Self
- PHE Covid-19 Vaccination Consent Form Able-Self
- PHE Covid-19 Vaccination Consent Form Adult
- PHE Covid-19 Vaccination Consent Form Attorney
- PHE Covid-19 Vaccination Consent Form Health Care Worker
- PHE Covid-19 Vaccination Consent Form Relative of Care Home Resident
- PHE Covid-19 Vaccination Consent Form Social Care Staff
To use the Covid-19 document templates, access the relevant patient record either:
- Within a consultation - select Document > Create letter
- From the patient record - select Add > Document > Create letter
This will display the New Patient Letter screen.
Click on the magnify glass icon to search for the relevant document template.
This will display the Find Document Templates screen.
Search for the required document template using the search box provided (alternatively, for Resource Publisher sites, select Shared Folders > Ardens National Documents folder > COVID19 Documents. For Template Manager sites, under the Hierarchy tab, select the Ardens Docs folder > COVID19 Documents).
Double click on the relevant document to launch.
The following example shows the Letter to Patient Covid 19 Vaccination Status.
Once open within a patient record, the document will include your practice address details along with the patient’s details, as well as data merged from the patient record.
Click on the File option at the top left of the screen to save to the patient record and/or to print, as required.
Once the document has been saved to the patient record, if you wish to email the document, select the Documents tab of the patient record.
Double click on the relevant document to open.
At the bottom right of the screen, use the options for emailing.
If you are using Microsoft Outlook, click on the Send > via Email option to open an email in Outlook, with the letter attached.
If you are not using Microsoft Outlook, click on the Export button to save the document to a secure location. This can then be selected as an attachment to your email.
If you require any further assistance on the process above, please contact Ardens support on: firstname.lastname@example.org