The Ardens EMIS Pharmacist training is an hour and a half focusing on resources relevant to pharmacists and pharmacy technicians.
The training will cover the following content:
- Locating and using the Ardens Pharmacist Templates.
- Adding patient recalls for ad-hoc blood tests and follow-ups.
- Identifying when a patient is due a recall.
- How to locate and run the Ardens Searches to identify outstanding work for Network Contract DES, medication reviews due and potential clinical safety issues.
- Identify and action the Ardens Clinical Safety alerts.
- General EMIS tips e.g. linking medication to problems.
Please note we can be flexible on the content delivered during the session. If there is a particular area you would like to focus on or would prefer an open Q+A session, please let the Training Administrator know at the point of booking training or the Product Specialist upon their arrival at your practice.
For any queries relating to training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org