What is included in the Diary Recall System?
Please note - the Ardens Development Team are regularly reviewing the Ardens Diary Recall System, if there is a particular item that is not included and you wish to see this added for future use, please contact the Ardens Support Team on email@example.com with your request.
|Medication Administration||B12 Injection|
GnRH Injection (IM)
GnRH Injection (SC)
Pessary Review or Change
Vitamin D Injection
|Investigation - Other||Albumin Creatinine Ratio|
|Investigation - Bloods||B12 blood test|
CEA blood test
HbA1c Diabetic Control
Lithium Blood Test
MGUS Monitoring Tests
Testosterone blood test
Vitamin D blood test
Depression Interim Review
Generic Care Plan Review
High risk anti-rheumatic drug monitoring
NHS Health Check
The Ardens Diary Recall System resources are available for all Ardens subscribers and include the following:
- Diary Recall Template - a clinical template to record the recall for the patient (the relevant diary entries are also included in the existing Ardens templates).
- Diary Recall QOF Alert Box - alerts users in the pink alert box to diary entries due in the next month or remain outstanding for the past 12 months.
- Diary Recall Pop-up Reminder - a reminder to alert receptionist of diary entries due for the patient when booking an appointment. This protocol is triggered automatically when the receptionist clicks on 'Book Appointment'.
- Diary Completer - detects if an outstanding diary entry is followed by a subsequent result recorded. This protocol is triggered automatically when saving a consultation.
- Diary Recall Duplicate Diary Entry Warning - checks for multiple instances of the same diary entry with different dates and alerts the user when updating the patient record.
- Launch Diary Recall Template - can be added to the F12 key for easy access to the Diary Recall Template from anywhere in the EMIS system.
- Launcher: Diary Completer - protocol to trigger the Diary Completer.
- Launcher: Diary Recall Pop-up Reminder -protocol to trigger the reception alert.
On deployment of the resources, the Diary Recall Template, Diary Recall QOF Box Alert Protocol (reminder in the pink alert box) and Launch Diary Recall Template protocol will be active by default and ready to use. The remaining tools are deactivated and practices can activate this via the Template Manager/Resource Publisher module when required, you may wish to consider completing initial housekeeping (see section below) before activating all tools.
We recommend practices carry out initial housekeeping to ensure the Ardens Diary Recall System works most effectively for you. This will involve completing past diary entries that are no longer needed for the patient, ensuring the reminder alerts are as accurate as possible. For further information on how to do this, please see the following support article.
If you require further practice-level training on the Ardens Recall Systems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.