The following support article gives you instructions on how to add the flu protocol to the F12 key.
Please note: this process needs to be repeated once for each user who wishes to use the seasonal immunisation protocols, whilst that user is logged in to EMIS Web.
1. In consultation mode (with any patient selected), press the F12 key on the keyboard.
2. The protocol launcher menu should appear on the right side of the screen.
3. Right-click in a blank slot next to one of the letters and click Add:
4. The search window will open; type ‘Seasonal’ into the top-left box and press enter; you should see ‘Seasonal Flu 2020’ appear in the box as below:
5. Double-click the ‘Seasonal Flu 2020’ and it should then be added to the slot in the protocol launcher that you chose.
6. Please note – the ‘Pneumococcal 2020’ protocol will run automatically after the flu protocol, so does NOT need to be added to the protocol launcher.