Ardens has created a wide range of clinical templates to assist with data entry for a variety of clinical areas.
The available Endocrinology Templates include:
- Hypothyroidism - as well as outlining the condition, full history, examination and investigation details may be recorded on this template. There are pages specific to different types of hypothyroidism – overt, subclinical, in pregnancy and post partum, and review of known hypothyroid. This template also provides a quick data entry tool for a hypothyroid consultation.
- PITstop GLP-1 - this template concerns PITstop GLP-1, which is a structured care pathway for GLP-1 Agonists. Assessment, initiation and initial review details can be recorded, as well as information gathered during 3 and 6 monthly reviews.
- PITstop insulin - this template concerns the assessment and initiation of insulin, and allows for the recording of such details, as well as information gathered during the first review (1 week after initiation), and then at the 1, 3 and 6 monthly reviews.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome - background history, examination, lifestyle and investigation details may be recorded in this template. There is information about diagnosing PCOS in adults and adolescents, and should a confirmed diagnosis be made, consideration of associated problems may be recorded, and a referral made.
The Endocrinology templates are located in the Ardens Live Toolset > Consultation Templates folder.
They may be accessed within the patient record in one of the following ways:
- Click on the Run Template option within the consultation.
- Click on the Add > Data using Template option outside of a consultation.
Clicking on either of the options above will display the Template Picker screen.
Search for the template you require using search box provided or via the navigation pane. Select the template and click on OK.
Alternatively, you can launch the template using the Template Launcher (All Template Launcher or zTemplate launcher: Endocrinology protocols).
Once you have launched the template. Complete the template using the required fields and ensure you save the information, using the Save option.
If using the template via the Run Template option within an open consultation, you will also need to click Save to save the consultation.
If you require any further assistance on the process above, please contact Ardens support on: