Ardens has created a wide range of clinical templates to assist with data entry for a variety of clinical areas.
The available Biochemistry Templates include:
- B12 deficiency template - Vitamin B12 deficiency is a common disorder. This template allows for the recording of history and examination details, investigations, management and follow up of the condition, including onward referral.
- Hypercalcaemia template - Hypercalcaemia can be classified as mild, moderate or severe. This template helps to capture history, lifestyle and examination details. It can be used to record investigations that may be required, advice given, follow up diary dates, and any referrals that are required.
- Hyperkalaemia template - this template provides a short framework upon which to record hyperkalaemia consultations in primary care.
- Hypernatremia template - this template focuses on hypernatremia in adults and can be used to record history, examinations, investigations and management of the condition.
- Hypokalaemia template - the condition’s causes and stages are defined on this template, which can then be used to record history, examination findings, investigations and management.
- Hyponatremia template - this template can be used to record full details when a patient presents with this condition.
- Vitamin D deficiency - this template allows for the inputting of history, examination findings, investigations and management, as well as giving information about the condition, including risk factors. This template is not applicable to children, pregnant women or adults with renal failure.
All the above templates contain a Quick Entry page, to speed up data entry by condensing key information into one page.
The Biochemistry templates are located in the Ardens Live Toolset > Consultation Templates folder.
They may be accessed within the patient record in one of the following ways:
- Click on the Run Template option within the consultation.
- Click on the Add > Data using Template option outside of a consultation.
Clicking on either of the options above will display the Template Picker screen.
Search for the template you require using search box provided or via the navigation pane. Select the template and click on OK.
Alternatively, you can launch the template using the Template Launcher (All Template Launcher or zTemplate launcher: Biochemistry) protocols).
Once you have launched the template. Complete the template using the required fields and ensure you save the information, using the Save option.
If using the template via the Run Template option within an open consultation, you will also need to click Save to save the consultation.
Complete the template using the required fields and ensure you save the information, using the Save option.
If you require any further assistance on the process above, please contact Ardens support on: email@example.com