Ardens has created a wide range of clinical templates to assist with data entry for a variety of clinical areas.
The available Social Templates include:
- Care Co-Ordinator - this template makes it easier to record a CCO consultation, including employment status, discussions about finance, current carer information, assessments and patient goals. Any signposting made and any referrals made can also be recorded through the template.
- Care Home Review - the Care Home review template has a page for capturing the National Contract DES requirements for this year. There are also pages to record consent to share information, that a PCP has been created or reviewed, a medication review has been done and any seasonal vaccinations recorded. Any assessments that have been done e.g. dementia and personal information updates, smoking and alcohol can also be documented. There are pages to enable recording of ward rounds or MDT meetings.
- Carer Review - a template to record a Carers annual review, personal information such as smoking and alcohol, BP, height and weight. Any referrals or future plans can also be documented.
- Lifestyle and social history - a standard template to record height/weight, BP, alcohol and smoking, pages to record alcohol screening and information regarding referral to the Weight Management enhanced services.
- Occupational Therapy - OTs should find this template useful to record a consultation. There are pages to record values e.g. BP, pulse etc., discussions about housing and ADLs, and links to the Rockwood frailty scores. There is a page for detailing the management of the patient.
- Smoking status - a simple template to record smoking information, including advice required for QOF.
- Social Prescribing and Health Coaching - this template can be used by the social prescriber or health coach to record their consultation. It has pages to note the health and wellbeing of the patient including links to ONS4, GAD7, PHQ9 and Rockwood score. There is also a page to detail the more general discussion had in the consultation and any social history e.g. smoking etc. Any signposting or referrals made or offered can also be captured in the template.
- Universal Care Plan - this data entry template can be used to document basic patient information e.g. key code and NOK, consent to share and details around power of attorney. Observations can also be added and details of any care plans etc. The information entered into the patients record with this template can be merged into the Universal Care Plan word document.
All the templates have hyperlinks to useful websites and patient information leaflets.
The Social templates are located in the Ardens Live Toolset > Consultation Templates folder.
They may be accessed within the patient record in one of the following ways:
- Click on the Run Template option within the consultation.
- Click on the Add > Data using Template option outside of a consultation.
Clicking on either of the options above will display the Template Picker screen.
Search for the template you require using the search box provided or via the navigation pane. Select the template and click on OK.
Alternatively, you can launch the template using the Template Launcher (All Template Launcher or zTemplate launcher: Social protocols).
Once you have launched the template. Complete the template using the required fields and ensure you save the information, using the Save option.
If using the template via the Run Template option within an open consultation, you will also need to click Save to save the consultation.
If you require any further assistance on the process above, please contact Ardens support on: firstname.lastname@example.org