Ardens has created a wide range of clinical templates to assist with data entry for a variety of clinical areas.
The available Musculoskeletal Templates include:
- Axial Spondylarthrosis - previously Ankylosing spondylitis – enables you to easily capture patient symptoms, history and assessment for suspected Axial Spondylarthrosis. It includes useful links to the Schobers test and NICE management advice.
- Bunions – includes a quick entry page to record an assessment and ongoing management of patient with bunions.
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome – includes a useful guide to ensure all information is captured when a patient presents with Carpel Tunnel symptoms, with guidance about Phalens, Tinals and Durkans tests.
- Dupuytren’s Contracture – a progressive disorder affecting the palmar fascia, which can lead to significant disability. This template will enable you to easily record information on the management of the condition and appropriate referral advice.
- Ganglion – enables you to easily capture management of this condition, with a useful diagram to record the site of the cyst.
- Gout – includes useful NICE guidance on prevention and long-term management of Gout, with the option to recall patients using the Ardens Diary Recall System.
- Low Back Pain – includes quick entry page to record history, assessment and management plan for patients experiencing low back pain. In addition, there are links to the STarT back assessment.
- Musculoskeletal – enables you to record symptoms with a useful diagram to annotate details of the affected area.
- Osteoarthritis – includes a psychosocial assessment, and to record the examination and management of the condition.
- Physiotherapy and First Contact – includes useful links to physio resources, appointment information and physio scores such GPAQ questions.
- Podiatry – enables you to complete a podiatry assessment, along with impressions about the confirmed condition.
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica – includes a quick data entry tool to be used for a suspected PMR consultation.
The Musculoskeletal templates are located in the Ardens Live Toolset > Consultation Templates folder.
They may be accessed within the patient record in one of the following ways:
- Click on the Run Template option within the consultation.
- Click on the Add > Data using Template option outside of a consultation.
Clicking on either of the options above will display the Template Picker screen.
Search for the template you require using the search box provided or via the navigation pane. Select the template and click on OK.
Alternatively, you can launch the template using the Template Launcher (All Template Launcher or zTemplate launcher: Musculoskeletal protocols)
Once you have launched the template, complete the template using the required fields and ensure you save the information, using the Save option.
If using the template via the Run Template option within an open consultation, you will also need to click Save to save the consultation.
If you require any further assistance on the process above, please contact Ardens support on: firstname.lastname@example.org