Ardens has developed searches to support practices with CQRS claims. There are searches to support claims for:
- Manual CQRS - for the services which require the practice to enter a figure manually into CQRS.
- Automatic CQRS - extracts automatically.
The Manual searches will support practices by providing the number needed to put into CQRS.
The Automatic searches have been designed to be run in the practice ahead of the CQRS extraction date for the month. Therefore, if the CQRS extract date is on 9th November, we suggest practices to run these at the very start of the month and check that the numbers returned are in line with what is expected. If it is not, the practice will have the time to investigate and potentially correct some coding ahead of the extraction taking place.
How to Run the Auto and Manual Monthly Searches
To access the searches navigate to Population Reporting > Ardens Searches > 2.3 Ardens CQRS Searches folder:
The searches have all been named to correspond to the CQRS ‘name’, e.g the child flu searches below are named CFLU006 etc:
The searches have been written to look at activity ‘last month’ when run. Thus why we suggest to run the searches in November to see figures for October.
By using the ‘relative run date’ feature, the practice can be specific about the month they wish to report on. To use this feature:
- Select the search (or the whole folder if appropriate) and choose the option for Run on the EMIS ribbon (alternatively right click on the search or folder and click Run):
- Once the Run box displays, select the option for Advanced options
- This will display an option to set the Relative run date. Please note - this date needs to be set to the first of the month. For the example below, we are reporting on activity in October, we therefore select the 1st November.
- Click on Yes
The selected report(s) will run and the resulting data can be used.
Please note - patients that have left the practice or deceased patients, will not appear in the main auto or manual searches. For practices that wish to manually claim for left or deceased patients, please see the following search folders:
Data Quality Checks Searches
The Data Quality Checks searches has been designed for practices to action potential coding errors which will affect payment.
These searches will look at last month's data once run. To view the list of patients to review and correct coding, click on the Population Included tab for the relevant searches.
If you require any further assistance on the process above, please contact Ardens support on: firstname.lastname@example.org