Ardens has created a wide range of clinical templates to assist with data entry for a variety of clinical areas.
The available Safeguarding Templates include:
- Adult Safeguarding - this template assists with recording information when seeing a vulnerable adult patient where there are possible red flags concerning safeguarding. The template includes guidance around capacity, FGM, DoLS and LPS and the data entry fields to record this information. There is also information on when to consider referring and to which agencies.
- Child Safeguarding - a template to use when seeing a child where there are safeguarding concerns. The template includes recording agencies involved, recording of any concerns of FGM, modern slavery and also the correct coding to add and remove a patient to a safeguarding register.
- Domestic Violence + abuse - this template is useful to record discussions and concerns when consulting with a patient who might be at risk of domestic violence or abuse. It can be used to record confidentiality, type of domestic violence and advice given.
All the above include hyperlinks into useful websites and patient information leaflets.
The Safeguarding templates are located in the Ardens Live Toolset > Consultation Templates folder.
They may be accessed within the patient record in one of the following ways:
- Click on the Run Template option within the consultation.
- Click on the Add > Data using Template option outside of a consultation.
Clicking on either of the options above will display the Template Picker screen.
Search for the template you require using the search box provided or via the navigation pane. Select the template and click on OK.
Alternatively, you can launch the template using the Template Launcher (All Template Launcher or zTemplate launcher: Safeguarding protocols).
Once you have launched the template. Complete the template using the required fields and ensure you save the information, using the Save option.
If using the template via the Run Template option within an open consultation, you will also need to click Save to save the consultation.
If you require any further assistance on the process above, please contact Ardens support on: email@example.com