The following support article offers guidance for online training for the Admin team, depending on the individual requirement.
For an Overview of the Ardens EMIS Functionality
If you require an introduction of the Ardens EMIS functionality, please click here for a 49-min demonstration presented by Miles Carter, Chief Executive.
How to locate and use the Ardens EMIS Clinical Templates
Ardens offers a variety of clinical templates to support all practice staff in capturing consistent accurate data. To learn how to locate and use the Ardens EMIS clinical templates, please see the following support article (includes a 5-min video).
The following templates are available for the Reception and Admin team (click on the links for further information):
- Care Navigation (recording initial contact information to aid triage process)
- Communication Preferences and Contact Details (recording the patients preference of communication and verifying contact details)
- Coding template
- Death Documentation (includes a Non-clinical information page to record admin task related details).
- Prescription Admin (recording details of paper prescriptions collected at the practice)
- Patient online access (recording discussion and capturing remote identify verification for patient online)
- Items received (managing payments and specimens received at the practice)
- Equipment Loan (recording the loan and return of equipment to the practice e.g. Home BP monitors, ECG machines)
- Message taking template (capturing messages taken by the reception team)
- New Patient Template (recording registration information for new patients joining the practice)
Recording Failed Telephone Encounters
Ardens has provided the reception team with a quick way to record they have been unable to get hold of the patient on the telephone, to learn how to do this, please see the following support article.
For the Management and Admin Team Responsible for Searches
Ardens includes a number of searches and reports to support practices in monitoring practice activity and identifying coding errors which may effect payment.
For an overview of the searches included, please see the following support article.
To view the recent webinar for the Ardens searches and reports for the Management and Admin teams, click here.
For support on managing the Ardens reporting suite, please see the following support article.
For Practice Staff Responsible for Recalls
Ardens offers two main recall systems to provide practices with a robust system to manage patients being recalled to the practice. The Chronic Disease (QOF) Recall system is a month of birth recall system that is designed to recall patients for their annual chronic disease review in as few appointments as possible. The Diary Recall System is designed to manage additional ad
To view the recent webinar for the Chronic Disease (QOF) Recall system webinar, click here.
For online instructions for the Chronic Disease (QOF) Recall system, click here.
For printed instructions for the Chronic Disease (QOF) Recall system, click here.
To view the recent webinar for Diary Recall System, click here.
For online instructions for the Diary Recall System, click here.
For Admin Staff Responsible for Managing National Contract Requirements (QOF, PCN DES)
Ardens has provided a variety of resources to support practices with the management of national contract requirements, including QOF and PCN DES.
To view the recent webinar demonstrating the Ardens resources to support QOF, click here.
To view the recent webinar demonstration the Ardens resources to support PCN DES, click here.
If you require any further assistance on the process above, please contact Ardens support on: firstname.lastname@example.org